gratitude

Ave,

After quite a bit of meditation on the matter, I’m finding it hard to accept that now we are just “Edward” and “Armand” to each other (i.e., “just” friends). You were my brother and my mentor/proctor for a long time – how do I just stop being someone’s brother? And, as I understand it, “Frater BT” and “Frater XYZ” represent something higher than our ego-selves. If this is true, how can I, “Armand”, declare that that fraternity no longer exists? I get that I may not append the “GH” to the beginning anymore but, if it’s OK with you, I would still like to address you as “Frater BT” when occasion calls for it (and “Edward” when it doesn’t). Is that OK?

Also, I thought you’d like to know that I discovered your blog yesterday and it inspired me to post the following on the (CSS) Forum:

Although we have moved on, I would like to say that we should remember our brothers and sisters who have remained behind and are trying to protect new Neophytes from Robert's vampirism. I would like to propose, if so guided, that we perform some ritual work for the Neophytes' protection, for the protection of the Adepti who have stayed behind, for the protection of our old Mighty Mother, Temple Isis, and to heal this evil as it appears in Robert, and in us.

With Love.

770
Frater XYZ


******

That is so sweet! Thank you brother!!! :’)

770!


(p.s. - this one's for y'all: the heart of gaia)



(note: the name "Armand" and "Frater XYZ" are both aliases)

Comments

  1. I love this...Except the part with all the communists fists.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Golden Dawn Universum

Oh.. Happy.. Day!!!

You Might Be an Initiate...