"a new hope" (battlestar esoterica, season 146.5 episode 3)

I just had a very good conversation. Come to think of it, it was the very first conversation between TDL, ICL, AA, SI, IC and myself.... ever. And we all felt it went well.

But words are words and actions are actions, and I don't want to get everyone's hopes up, or spoil any surprises (and I'm enough of a nerd to keep you in suspense, it being a "secret order" and all). The inner will find out Wednesday, and as things unfold... well... lets all just wait and see.

Oh, and, students of ICL, no need to be afraid, I just wanted to share a great mental image. Excellent teacher and he's not yelling... he's just really excited. :)

Have a great night, everyone

yours, BT

P.S. Happy Birthday, Dad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Golden Dawn Universum

Oh.. Happy.. Day!!!

Stained Glassed