Astral Banishings and The Perfect L.B.R.P.

Hello Frater,

Can the LBRP be effective when done mentally? Sometimes I can’t get away to perform this ritual when I feel I need to. Also, is there a technique that you use to always draw a perfect pentagram? Sometimes when I perform the LBRP I feel that my pentagrams are not symmetrically perfect, so I end up performing this ritual 3 to 4 times. When I perform this ritual I often sweat and I feel kind of different. It is a good feeling. Sometimes I have a problem visualizing a bright light when performing the Qabbalistic Cross so I found that looking at a bright light before the ritual helps. I have not yet performed the Middle Pillar because I feel that I need to master the LBRP first. So what signs indicate that the LBRP is done perfectly? Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

******

Greetings!

Can the LBRP be effective when done mentally?

Yes, after a great deal of practice performing it physically.

That being said, it is important to note that it should be done physically whenever possible.

Also, is there a technique that you use to always draw a perfect pentagram?

If you’d like, I’ve known a few people who geometrically created a perfect pentagram on a wall the size they would be drawing it, then practiced tracing it slowly until it was second nature. Otherwise, *knowing* that the pentagram is perfect, though the hand may have moved slightly off, will take care of it.

What signs indicate that the LBRP is done perfectly?

When you are left with a sense of reverence and peace, and you feel the presence of the authority of the Archangels guarding you as they face outward, and you feel like you are standing in the center of the center of the center, and ready to handle whatever the day may throw at you, you have done it perfectly.

That being said, it sounds like you’re a perfectionist (so am I) – I would suggest allowing yourself to be 98% sure you’re doing it right, rather than 100%.

Also, through humility and prayer (however that translates for you – through humbly connecting with the Divine) you can ask that, while the ritual you performed may be imperfect, since we are human and flawed and asymmetrical and all that, our Higher Self can perfect what was imperfect.

So, then, it is a matter of trusting in that connection with the Higher, and *knowing* that the pentagrams are perfect, because you gave it your best shot, and the Divine Light can make perfect what is slightly imperfect.


Hope that helps,

Your Brother in Light,
Frater BT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Golden Dawn Universum

Oh.. Happy.. Day!!!

Stained Glassed